Instagram

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Debate test day

Yesterday I spent the whole night, figuring out how to write my speech for the debate test.

This semester the topic for the second debate was abortion. Agree or disagree?

I was initially on the agree side, but due to a 93 year england female classmate, I volunteered for the disagree side. Sometimes, when I see them arguing their way through, like aww teacher I was sick so I cant go to school that day and my class has already decided my part, so I didnt get participate in the decision making, if its possible I would like to change to the agree team, pleaseeeeee.

The teacher also gave her a look and changed for her reluctantly, but out of a sudden, the agree team has six people and the disagree has only four! It doesnt make sense, I think for easier sake, I volunteered to be transferred to the disagree side. To me, it doesnt make any difference.  Its just a matter of how well you speak and fight for your team. XD

If I have the time I would write my opinion our here. Unfortunately I didnt bring out the piece of note here.

After class today I went back home to take a nap. My god. I napped straight all the way to 8pm. Had a quick bath, ate dinner and wanted to make preparations to the library when selina called.

Selina is back in seoul ~ but apparently she had a lot of problems back in singapore. Awwwww.

She couldnt stay in the current boarding house as there were no rooms, so she was arranged to stay with my ahjumoni's sister boarding house. But unfortunately wifi wasnt available there, so I suggested her to borrow my router and use it first. She was amazed that I know such things lol. Im like. Erm. Nothing to say. Know a little bit before I came here, some basic stuff. But then actually I dont know much. Really. :-:

So now here I am, in the library, came at around 10.20pm and now just starting to settle down. Time to study! Tata ~

My dramatic life in korea. Never did I know such a situation will come to me. A friend once said, fall here, fall there,  its normal.

But now what do I really want? Its a lot of people's question too.

No comments:

Post a Comment