Instagram

Friday, May 24, 2013

Only some recovered ones...

I've only managed to recover some.. and that's because I had opened my home page before editing them... AIGOOOOO.. That's the best I can do to revive them. I guess. Gotta move on. Readers, thanks for reading them. I guess, even though I do not have the soft copy anymore, the feeling that you get from reading my posts will always be there, ain't it? ^^ I can't remember what I have written anymore, but I do know one thing for sure; I feel so happy writing them.

Blah Blah - recent life.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Haha, I realised I made a lot of grammar mistakes in my previous post. Pardon me, that was written in a haste in like 10-15 mins?? Apologies for my unprofessional-ism (I had edited them by the time I wrote this post). People aren't perfect, are they. Readers take only a few minutes to finish reading a post, but the writers take a few hours to compose one good post. Yeah, that's what I realised when I create posts as well. Not only online, but offline like when you read magazine articles as well. I know that because I have a junior doing write ups previously for a certain magazine catering to teenagers back in SG. She has write ups and she has to chiong finish before her dateline. Writing is a forte. Is a soft skill. Is not easy to carve out that niche. Everyone can write, yes they can, easily. But to be able to write something that everyone likes to read is another thing. Just like everyone can talk, but to be able to talk something that everyone likes to hear is another thing.

Recent reads: The perks of being a Wallflower - Stephen Chbosky (Just read like yesterday?! Hahaha)
Was a goooood read. In quite some time ever since Mary Poppins, tuesdays with Morrie

Believe it or not previously I actually bought a book on love though, it was such an easy read. To just keep my mind relaxed. I realised that these books are actually quite useful and educational.


Upcoming schedule for March 13
Monday, March 4, 2013


I know, recently I'm being a little emotional. But its fine, because its already March. XD
I'm feeling a lot a lot better.

Suddenly a lot of people are messaging me. THEY ARE ALL COMING TO KOREA. Woots! 

South Korea is really all the wave now. I'll have a lot to get busy with as friends come arriving one by one. Packed all the way to july already. Especially this mar vacation my family is gonna bombard me, the next June, someone has already booked my vacation (eeps!). To the person who has booked my june vacation, pls sponsor me. ok!? hahaha.

I've just sent my handphone to the service centre last tuesday. After much procrastination, I guess its time. Back up and back up and I sent. A friend of mine lent me her blackberry (THANKS BABE, love ya lots!), and luckily I'm still being able to contact my friends through whatsapp and kakaotalk, albeit I lost all my contacts from kakaotalk. But now I know how to properly back up for kakaotalk! Its alright. Just gotta slowly collect my contacts once again. Its probably another three weeks later that I will only get to receive my phone again, just because it isn't a local SAMSUNG phone. FML. In Korea, we all really need a smartphone to survive. Its a lot convenient. 

My family are gonna come to South Korea for holiday!!! So I'm kinda busy planning up their schedule amongst my school work. Damn, school work is really busy as it peaks up to the end semester test. 

I'm gonna hear a 6th level class debating this coming wednesday and we are gonna jot down notes which is an assignment. Another debate coming up this friday and the topic is about whether brain death signifies the end of life. I'm on the opposition, even though I personally agree on this. Another topic was on death sentence. But I did it back when I was in the 4th level, so I opted for the brain death.

In less than two weeks later, its my end semester test. Followed by TRAVELLING. ^^

My family trip is gonna be:
Seoul -> Busan -> Gwang ju (scheduling) ->Andong (scheduling) -> Jeonju (scheduling) -> DMZ -> Seoul (Suwon) -> SG. 


ENJOY TRAVELLING SOUTH KOREA MY DEAR FRIENDS!!! 

South Korea is all about the rawness, the olden times. For instance, tofu soup, the uglier it looks the more tasty it is. U get what I mean? ^^

Euthanasia - Agree or disagree
Friday, March 8, 2013

Correction. The last time I had mentioned that my second debate for the 5th level was on whether brain death signifies the end of life. Its not. Its about: Do you agree or disagree on Euthanasia.

My girl mate next to my room came over to my room to use my computer due to her file download from school. And suddenly I realised South Korea is kind of a closed society as the longer I stay here. They do not use microsoft office. She couldn't open a word file as it was named in .hwp and asked me to help her. This was the first time I saw such a file document. Microsoft word could not open it. She said lecturers and students all use this file. 

A check on the internet and its a hangul word processor, in which a korean company (Hancom) created a word document similar to microsoft word, and its being used widely in South Korea. Goodness. Without HWP, every student won't be able to use and create word document. 

Anyways, she later helped me to find out more information about euthanasia on Baidu. Interesting read. Sharing it here. I read the one in chinese, but unfortunately I wasn't able to copy it here. Its so much more interesting than the english one. Too bad I won't be able to paste it here, but here's the url.

My goodness, I ton for the whole night. Finishing my debate script, and watched 2 episodes of drama and did my homework. Its 6.45am right now. Good morning and happy working peeps! While I'm off to school~ ^^

Currently drama watch: 

That winter, the wind blows. Awesome, I can understand 80% of the drama without subtitles. 

IRIS 2. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG DOOJOON WHY ARE YOU SO HANDSOME.


Bucket List
Sunday, March 10, 2013

Just chatted with Liz's friend, Lesley, and there I hear the word bucket list again. As the time pass, I forget easily, almost everything. But I'm lucky that there are always people around me reminding me what things they are supposed to be, and what things are better not to be remembered and done again. 

What's your bucket list? For me, one of them has been fulfilled: Korean Language Study. It has been something I had been planning for a while, while saving up for the money required. And when six sense told me timing is nearing, I put down everything and came here. To come think of it, I think everything speaks for itself. There is really a timing for everything. It.. just comes. XD 

However there are pros and cons. A friend of mine had commented how brave I was to put down everything and come here. If for him, he wouldn't be able to do that. For my other older sisters, they viewed it good. Yes its time you should go! Was what they had said to me. Well, to me, to do or not to do, is a choice we make. I'm blessed. However, there are also sacrifices, one of my friend said this, I will focus more on my career and studies, in the midst then I will forgo others....

I know I'm gonna settle down some day, but there are still a lot of things I hope to achieve when I'm young. It has been more than 1 case where my sisters told me they regretted marrying young because after marriage, its a total different story and they have to sacrifice a lot of their own personal time for family. You only live life once. Of course its also not easy to find the right one. But when it comes, it will come.

Recently a good friend of mine send me this image containing of these precious words. Sharing it here. ^^

Take chances, take a lot of them.
Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom,
it always ends up just the way it should be.
Your mistakes make you who you are.
You learn and grow with each choice you make.
Everything is worth it.
Say how you feel, always.

Be you and be ok with it. 
 Its so well written, isn't it. xoxo
Taken last September 2012, first semester in Korea. Went to Petit France in Ga pyeong, Gyeonggi-do.
Totally love Liz's spring coat.

My friend said Petite France looks more like Amsterdam, instead of France. Awesome.
How to get here: Take subway all the way to Gapyeong (Gyeongchun line), and from there there will be a shuttle bus that fetch you to all the tourist areas in Gapyeong. Such as Nami Island, Petit France, etc for a fixed rate of 5000 won unlimited.


Just something I feel like sharing suddenly. ^^
Tuesday, March 12, 2013


Just something I wanna shout out. Through my pictures, you are viewing from the same viewpoint as me, as I look through the viewfinder, aim and take the shot.

Hope you feel the same as what I had felt. Hope you are able to experience the feel I had when I was there. You look at it, through my eyes, through my view point. Hope you think the same way as I did. 

Enjoy.




This picture is actually taken by the little girl, featured above. And when I viewed her photos, its as though I can see what she is thinking, what she wants, simply. Its so interesting. I get so many viewpoints from different people who holds my camera and play with it. Now I realise, especially from kids. Its so real of them.


First time stepping on the soft snow. Feels awesome. Pictures were taken on 1st Jan. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment