Instagram

Friday, June 28, 2013

Nowadays

This world is so not innocent. Or is it because I live  in an innocent environment. I am naive. I'm still the naive me.

What has the society become?

I... don't know. Kids nowadays are so not innocent anymore.

I'm kind of afraid. I want to embrace. But I'm afraid. Afraid of what? People may say.

But, I don't know. I only know I'm grateful for the values that my family has instilled in me.

That has indeed helped me a lot in my own thinking. If not I could have strayed away easily.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People like to comment that Singaporeans are 天真...but i rather say we are simple. we do not like to deal with complicated stuff...自寻烦恼。。有时简单也是一种幸福。。。真的, 我是这样认为。。所以我相信我们一定会找到与我们能契合的另一伴。不是说一种米养百样人吗?

동생은, 아직 어린이...시간이 많아서 걱정하지마...ㅇㅋ? 난 걱정해서...미안. i have a friend before that she cannot let go of the guy cos she is afraid she will not have anymore coming her way. However, when she finally did, she met an even better guy and now she is married with 2 kids and living in bliss. :) 잘살아...비비안

Post a Comment