Instagram

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Move on

Its time to move on.

What's wrong, and what's right. I don't know.

But I only know, its time to deal with my feelings and clear my feelings.

I have given chance. As all my friends said, give a chance. Just because I have good feelings, I gave a chance for us to know each other better.

But it all turns out that I could have mistaken. His values are way so different from mine.

Friends are all right to tell me that I should be careful. When they asked about my stuff,

I slowly realised that I know nothing of him.

Yesterday was the night I made my decision. Ladies' six sense is really right. The things he do and the way he acts are different. It answered all my question marks. Everything is clear now.

All and all, so much so. As I grow up and got to know more about this society and world

The more I wanna return back to Singapore, my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment