Instagram

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Everyone is different

Yesterday just had a long talk with the xiao mei beside me. Her thoughts surprised me every time without fail. Every now and then she will have facts and stuff to of life to talk to me. And I'm embarrassed to say I don't even know half as much as her. Goodness me. We can't even talk as much as her.

It just makes me feel that I really need to read up more on books and seek more information. The days she has been at home, she will be looking at videos, those which she can seek lots of information. Unlike me, where we will just be wondering about what to do for the day.

The way of living is just so different. Is it because we haven't been very independent overseas? That we do not really know how to 充实我们的生活呢。这样一直跟她聊着,聊着, 真是让我感觉非常惭愧。

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's never too late.. better late than never... life is an ongoing learning process...as long as you have the passion and attitude, who says you cannot do as good?

never compare to another person cos we are all born different.. just absorb what we think its good and improvise on ourselves! we are always learning from one another so don't feel bad, ok? :)

love,
vivian

Post a Comment