Instagram

Saturday, August 10, 2013

3 weeks more to end of semester

Note the title; I don't even dare to put 3 weeks more to graduation, I'm really afraid that I won't be able to graduate well. >.<

What is this kind of feeling man. Exactly a week ago, 7 days ago, its exactly a month away to the end of the semester. A week has passed. What have we all done?

I can only remember bits and pieces of it. Ling and Sylvia unnie came over last week, with Sylvia going to stay until this weekend, whereas Ling unnie left this tuesday. Time really flies.

I think I may have really mentioned this a lot of times in this blog. Whenever I get the chance to write on this blog, I always sigh that time flies. Like nobody's business.

After I sent Ling unnie off, my days for the rest of the week were spent mugging in the library and in cafes.

Weather in South Korea is on the rise. Now its about 35 degrees in the day, and only dropping to about 29 degrees at night. Everyone is complaining that its hot.

Today, I'm done with my finalization of the graduation debate speech. I am assigned as the leader of the opposition team. Our debate topic this time round was about early childhood education. Will be posting my speech up, once the debate is over next wednesday.

Now, upcoming next, is my graduation thesis. I have decided on my topic, but when I started to look up for information, I realized that the topic was too big, and a lot of articles were not referring to what I was looking for.

5 days more to graduation thesis presentation, I still have time... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment