Instagram

Saturday, August 10, 2013

An Instagram Widget on the blog

I have just added an instagram widget on the blog, so my pictures I have uploaded on instagram can have a link back to the blog.

I have became busier when coming here, and not the other way round which I had thought initially. I'm constantly on the go in Korea, so the only way I could have ever taken photos was through my phone. For easier and simple photo changes, I have adopted to uploading to Instagram, and have been uploading via it ever since. *Faithfully* hahahahaha.

Thus, I don't have the time to upload the blog as I thought I would have. I have grown to accept the fact that I hate to be indoors when I'm in overseas. I just hate the feeling I have no idea why. I long to be outdoors, I yearn to head outside everyday. Doing something everyday was what I hope for everyday. Without plans when I woke up, and then to planning some activities when the school ends.

Then all these planning made me realise that I slowly lost touch with the internet. Not in that literal sense, but I'm more in touch with my phone, samsung s3. I don't deny that its actually more convenient with a smart phone around. I can't helping thanking myself for the decision I had made back in Singapore to trade in my samsung R series to purchase S3. Even though its painful for my purse. But I was very calm that night. My family was shocked that I just purchased that phone that night, and my brother immediately found alternatives to buy, but its all too late. I had spent 500 sgd to buy. But its still reasonable due to the trade in.

With s3, its really convenient. Fast, and clear pictures taken. Actually I highly recommend everyone to change their phone before they start their traveling if required.

Alright, anyways do enjoy my photos from my insta~ ^^ Feel free to leave any comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment