Instagram

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Natas fair 2014

30th August 2014, Saturday

Went to the Natas fair today with Ting. Morning when I woke up, I received a message from Dong yue that I have free tickets to the fair! Pleasant surprise.

So here we are, and in the end Ting bought the beijing package from Konsortium! But their package really sounds reasonable to go with.

Sigh. Recently I have quite a bit of stuff to worry. Taiwan trip, my mum hasnt confirm with me if she is going, thus I cant book the taiwan day tour. Redang trip is called off, cos my dad doesn't want to travel 9 hours on the bus. Unless I head over with my mum, but I am going to take 8 days of unpaid leave for my taiwan trip in october. So I dont feel comfortable taking an additional day in September unless necessary. Plus in November I feel like buying my dad a montigo batam weekend trip on his birthday.

Studies studies studies! Luckily I have quite a few kakis who are going to study together with me.

Fall here, fall there, fall everywhere. So hard when the other party doesn't fall for you. 有就有吧。我不想再去这么执着。

No comments:

Post a Comment