Instagram

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

2 weeks from now...

Looking back at my calendar, it has been a week since valentine's day has passed. Ahem, not that I had specially taken notice of, its because of my calendar had marked that day with a bunch of roses on it.

Have I met someone yet? No. Did I made any new friends, maybe yes.

Argh, more important is my upcoming trip! Most of the details now are roughly done, but as the time nears, I find myself getting more immensely stressed. There are just so many things to settle. Just as I thought I've solved this problem, more stuff popped out for me to think about.

And as if to tell me I'm very "free", there was something that happened last night and it affected me greatly. Hurt my heart, yes. But I shan't say anymore. I am not in the mood to take this further. Just wanna say, we are always there in open arms and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment