Instagram

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Antoneitte @ Lavender, Sg

I'm still reeling in the loss of my original photos.. still feeling quite emo.. My goodness. Luckily I still can get the photos from my friend, but I'm still upset at myself for having committed this stupid mistake. Until now I still cannot get why how the hell did this folder get resized. Enjoy the string of photos. But my captions aren't that much as usual. So sorry. I just need to sleep for the night. 

28th December 2011, Wednesday
My first time at Antoneitte.
 Nice decor and its really high class tea.
  Nice comfy seats.
  I had their antoneitte special coffee, but to me it taste like the normal latte coffee we have.
  Poached egg salad. The poached egg is delicious~
Smoked salmon crepe was good. It was not too salty and its quite fresh.
Picture re uploaded on 28th February 2012
 And lastly this sweet crepe that is very nice and fragrant!!

No comments:

Post a Comment