Instagram

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Aftermath of the loss of photos on the blog..

I guess this will happen once to everyone in their lifes, all contacts gone, or all pictures gone, or the blog is gone. 2 of these has happened to me lately, shortly one after another. Oh yes. wanna say. I lost all my contacts. Apparently the contact file Samsung had help me to back up was corrupted, thus they could not retrieve. Oh wells. Leaving me whether to cry or laugh.

Had wanted to blog about my weekend trip to Melaka recently (last holiday day spent so well, before I concentrate back into class) but I'm not able to write any of my thoughts due to these photos disappearance. Had wanted to revive this back as soon as possible, but there are just so many classes this week and over the weekends. Not to mention I will be flying in a week's time over to Aussie. Yes! Countdown, 7 days already. I don't know how I am going to tide this over. Classes, classes and then fly.

I guess I will just have to re upload them again. But ain't an easy feat. It spans more than over a year of blog entries. And I gotta find back the pictures!

Slowly. Today I uploaded my profile pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment