Instagram

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

好朋友只是朋友 - 郁可唯 「小資女孩向前衝」 插曲

好朋友只是朋友 - 郁可唯 「小資女孩向前衝」 插曲

This song is so meaningful. I just have to let go. Its just not mine now, and it won't be mine in the future as well. Sometimes the best memories are when they remain as they are. That time, that part of my life. There are a lot of what ifs, a lot of imagination if we could have been more brave to our feelings. That obviously didn't happen. But remaining as friends now, I enjoyed the level of comfortableness between us. Maybe we wouldn't have been so comfortable with each other back then. I deleted all your messages whenever it come, so I won't get to have a chance to relook at them again. I nearly wanted to delete your contact so I won't be able to text you again. But I didn't. And can't. I resisted to contact you every now and then, for I know it will bother you, wondering why I often contact you. I just don't want to reveal to you, for I know you already have your loved one. For me, I just realised it a bit too late. Here's me wishing you, as a friend.
You and her, look good together.
好朋友
只是朋友
还是朋友
不能够占有.
好朋友
只是朋友
只能保留一点点温柔.
我知道什么时候回头
不打扰你的自由.

No comments:

Post a Comment