Instagram

Friday, May 11, 2012

*^* Happy Friday! ^*^

Felt a little nostalgic, when people mentioned something which I had gone to or had experienced before and yet I couldn't describe it fully without illustration (in this case, i.e. photos). All felt so near yet so far. Ahhhhhhh that's a pity now that I have to take great pains to recover them back into the blog. DX

Yesterday, one of my colleagues was reading APPETITE, a food magazine which is published on a monthly basis. She then exclaimed about some places she wanted to visit after browsing through the magazine. 2 of which I had went before; Big Bad Wolf - situated at Tanjong Katong, Food For Thought - situated at SAM, Bras Basah. There is another one which I have yet to go but would love to explore after seeing it; The Bread Project - situated at Joo Chiat.

I felt so tongue tied when saying that, I wanted to show more, but alas I don't have the food pictures to accompany with. I could only say, yeah! I had been there and the ribs, or the big breakfast is so tasty! Fabulous! Ah I had taken pictures of the food, shall show you later! ONLY to realise that my pictures were not around anymore. Not on the online server. That's when I realised my blog has somehow integrated into my life subconsciously. Guess I will have to put in more effort after my exams into my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment