Instagram

Thursday, May 10, 2012

A new quote for the day

I remembered having blogged about some meaningful phrases some days before, and there today the japanese girl was telling me about a quote she just came across and wanted to share it with me.
We don't water plants irregularly and expect them to be healthy. Dreams (like plants) needs constant care and effort for it to bear fruit.
So nice and meaningful. I also told her regarding a quote I found it nice with regards to that.
Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, other make it happen.
Then. Know what she said? That got me in fits.
Hahahaha it looks like a 3 step process:

Want it to happen
Wish it could happen
Get fed up with waiting and make it happen hahahah
NICE ONE. Love it lots. Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment