Instagram

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

A half year Checklist - June'12

Its roughly about time too. JUNE. I just wanted to record what I had done so far, not to miss any of my precious time this year.

This year, is MY year. Of course, its the dragon year, yeah indeed I'm a dragon, but I don't mean that of course. Haha XD

What I meant was, this was a year I feel that I could achieve some certain things in my life. I'm affluent enough, I've completed my studies to a certain satisfactory level, I'm working hard in my work, and now I'm able to chase my aspirations.

In chinese, I would say. 我这现阶段人生, 是我目前最满足的. 无可置疑, 无可辩驳, 无可否认~! 这一秒必须记载起来!

能够做我想要做的事, 有能力追求我想要的东西. 啊,我真的是非常幸运的.
有时侯遇到贵人, 机会总是在一旁静悄悄的等待, 等我去探索. 一旦发现到, 机不可失!

So far:

- Super Junior SS4 Concert
- Australia Trip in March
- A few trips to Melaka
- Penang trip in March
- ACCA Exams

Sounds not much accomplished though, but most importantly I felt mentally great. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment