Instagram

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 10. Brisbane sunday market, South Bank lifestyle market, Qpac - Brisbane, AU --> And back homeeee.

18th March 2012, Saturday

Rise and shine, the sun was about to scorch my butt already. Hahaha. Sb should have reached back Sg safely, I wondered. Anyways meeting time today was around 10am, because I was going to check out directly from the hostel. (The careless me, had realised that I had left a piece of dress at that hostel, only when I was back at home. Sadddd. Because it was one of my loves.) Lost my ballpen at Launceston, and then a piece of dress in Brisbane. Argh.

Wow, this brisbane sunday market was really big. About the size of a big carpark, there were a lot of stores, selling vegetables, fruits and food. More of these grocery stalls, unlike the salamanca market (Hobart, Tasmania) which concentrated on the more exquisite crafts, slightly targeted towards the tourists. Breakfast was good. Coffee was good. Sausages were good. Everything was good! LOL. Basically, any food that's piping hot would be tasty. It was where I bought my cranberries and nuts, and I realised I should have bought more snacks back at the supermarket yesterday. 

Apparently King felt sick, oh dear. I guess he must had caught a bad flu. He dropped me off at South Bank, and went back home to rest first. Lifestyle market was there, but there weren't much things to see anyways. Oh dear, I just missed Sb out of a sudden! Being alone at first, and then meeting friend halfway, sending her back, now I'm being back to alone. Just felt a little.. empty? Boo.. Next time I shall leave first! Hahaha.

I went back to Qpac and saw so many people waiting for the Mary Poppins musical. Hmmm. I tried my chances at it again, and this time I managed to score a ticket! No idea why, and how, as I heard it was long sold out, but apparently some people released the tickets from the reservation and so that was how I had the chance to purchase the tickets. Furthermore, it was the a good timing, evening 7 plus. Great.

I ate waffles at Max Brenner, wow this was exaggerating. Very very long queue and the whole store was bustling, full of people. People eat and go, for me, alone, I had to sit by the bar, which would be more comfortable for me since people in groups would wait for the tables. Not bad, the presentation was beautiful. Couldn't eat much as I was alone again. It was drizzling when I finished and was preparing to head back to the threatre.

The musical was awesome! Kept me wanting for more as I watched. As it was the last musical sitting, the whole cast came up to thank the audience. Loads of clapping, and I was happy for the cast too. A stellar performance by all. Wonderful. Sound system was good; the cast's voices were clear.

King came to pick me up after the musical, and it was there then I got to know that he fell sick and slept through the whole afternoon with panadol medication. Oh dearrr. Gotta take care man.. We had pancakes as supper before I left.

All in all, it was really fun. With friends in another country, really meant a lot of fun, and sorry to bring trouble tooooo. Thanks so much. My treat when you guys are back, yep? ;)

And then. My whole Aussie trip recap. is DONE! Whew~ One thing down. Yesh.~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment