Instagram

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Some of the funny conversations Jap girl and I had

Me and Jap girl. We had lots of starking differences, yet we have quite surprising similarities at times too.

Sometimes the way she converse with me, and the way I converse with her makes both of us laugh like mad, in our small small office room. hahahahahaha. She sure knows how to tip my laughter gas.

Kor girl: oh ya, wanted to ask you, how was hatched?
Jap girl: ....(cut away the unnecessary info) I think its nice but the winner now is still riders cafe and wild honey XD
Kor girl: ...(cut HAHA) you sound like you are giving it a golden prize, and then a bronze prize to hatched.
Jap girl: Cause that place very humid... Dx Hmm drips is also nice, you can gobble all their pastries, and le chocolate cafe!!! DX

Pretty simple convos, to be honest, but to me, I was pretty entertained for the day. There were lots and loads of little little tweeny funny convos we had. I'm constantly amazed at the tiny bits of life she had instilled and influenced me.

There was once where we were talking about our interests, a sparkling similar interests we had were our love for our foreign language. She learned japanese and I learned korean. She loves to draw, and I love to take photos. Both of us agreed how important our interests are, and how we should keep maintaining it. And how we should allocate our time to run our interests. An inspiring talk, she never fails to let me realise her wisdom everytime when I need it most. When my motivation starts to seep downwards, she's always there to boost it up again. She, a girl, knows what she wants. *loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment