Instagram

Monday, August 6, 2012

What a great weekend I had

I've been throughly enjoying my holidays so far. My life is always in a cycle that is cycling furiously with time. Entwined with time and money. I'm always chasing for the moon, maybe one day I think I am able to cycle across the moon who knows? This holiday is great, I have quite some activities lined up. Awesome.

Saturday. I went for a breakfast with Japanese girl. It feels good to wake up early in the morning. Although a little behind scheduled time, I was still happyyy. Its already very good that I could reach so early. Its later than our work time definitely, but basically because my time would shift automatically when coming to weekends, this timing is early. Heh.

After our breakky, we split ways. I went to the national library. Gosh it was raining so heavily. And Japanese girl laughed and laughed because she said bedok there wasn't raining and it was so sunny. Poor me, it was just a street away to get to the national library and I couldn't get there. Not that I didn't had my umbrella though; the rain was so heavy that I would get drenched even with the tiny umbrella on top of my head.

I snuggled in the library finally after some time, and got my books to browse through, while waiting for my next appointment. My next date was damn late! Hahaha. But that did not affect me, I was looking through my stuff and doing some travel homework. Finally I got to meet her and we had a discussion over some matters.  

I realised she had got so much things she wanted to do and achieve. Thinking back, could I have done as much as she had aspired to do in future? A Pang in the heart as she chattered to me about what she planned to do. A lot and a lot. Wow. She is a girl with lots of thinking. Somehow I feel I seem to mix with a lot of these types of girlfriends! Gives me free mind exercise and makes me reflect back too. But somehow I feel that our objectives are kind of different and that is why I see such diverse perspectives from her.

Sunday Morning. This weekend was especially good because I myself made the extra effort to wake up early. I really woke up early. My dad was impressed because he only knew that I was going to hike Bukit Timah hill the day before. Had some granola with milk for breakfast and boarded the bus 171 straight to Beauty World shopping centre. I was earlier than my friends, they were punctual but I reached so much earlier and I decided to pangseh and start my hike first. hahahahaha oops.

The air was crisp and fresh. And there were so many monkeys..... scared. Some were sitting on top of the cars, some on the landed property door gates... some on top of the rubbish chute... But a lot of people were already there, some had already finished the hike and were at the visitor centre, chattering away.

The inital walk up was pretty steep, I thought it was going to be all the way like this and started to fret. Luckily it was only for the first 5-10 mins and the trail started to become more gentle. To be honest, it was my first time, but nevertheless I would come back here again. Great hike.

Next up, Hort park? Treetop? Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment