Instagram

Sunday, May 4, 2014

CAN cafe @ Yaley House, Serangoon, sg

4th May 2014, Saturday

Today I went to find Chenyan. Before that I went to wheelock place to collect my ipad mini from the service centre. Gosh I didn't use much and it spoilt! Luckily it spoilt before the warranty period is gonna expire (expiring in a month's time oops) so I was able to exchange for another new one. Hopefully it won't spoil again. I will protect youuuuuuuu my dear ipad mini.

So off I went to find her in serangoon. Then I notice the cafe which is situated on the first storey.. So I asked her shall we have coffee at her house downstairs?

Food is not fantastic. So don't expect. But its homely cooked food. Quite okay. However the atmosphere is. Awwwwesomeeeee. I had a lovely afternoon there. Very homely atmosphere. And its so comfortable!! I have definitely locked up this place as my future studying place.

Beer is cheap!!! Good to chill out. Their sofas are so comfortable. I totally let lose myself there. Haha no etiquette anymore. Its like home! Vintage. The bosses are so nice! To be honest, if you are going for food, its not the place. I have to emphasise its the atmosphere.

Good food cafes you wanna chill there but they are rather noisy. You can't stay there for long.

I'm already dying to head there for the second time. Omg I can just read a book there. We must go there and study together chenyan!! I found a good cafe to study or chill finally!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In comparison when I reached yishun and saw so many students mugging their heads away in the awfully noisy starbucks, I thought of CAN cafe, and I'm in bliss. I won't have worries when I need to mug anymore! !! Chenyan u lucky girl!! Get to have such a good cafe in close proximity; house downstairs..... *@/@$@#$6!*$ ._.

No comments:

Post a Comment