Instagram

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Korean language graduation trip video in June 2013

Hehe, I made this video when we graduated from Yonsei language institute in Sept 2013. We went for our graduation trip during the beginning of the semester and it was really confusing why they would want to plan it this way. Then it dawned on us that students might actually fail the level, thus it would not be that enjoyable for everyone if its planned at the end of the semester. So its kind of better to plan it like two or three weeks when the semester starts.

There we went to Dong hae on the first day and subsequently went to Mt seorak on the second day. I was just only taking pictures here and there. Then one classmate was taking videos and said she liked to take videos as it captures moments. Then i just commented that if she is willing to take videos, I would be willing to convert into a video at the end of the semester and we all shall watch it on our graduation day together. And I really never expected this comment of mine would crystallize. To be honest, its actually easy to just make it say say. But to say it out somehow, deep inside me I kind of know that I am probably capable of doing it. And I just want to challenge myself. Furthermore I do not want to regret my life when I know I can do it. So I really went ahead with the project.

Way towards the end, and when everyone were notified that they had passed the exams and were eligible for graduation, I started to ask for videos from Jessica. I spent about three days creating the video, and made myself so busy. Staying overnight at Yonsei Library, and then arranging for the venue; omg I was really so tired. There were regrets here and there, like how I didn't manage well, I wanted my family and my friends Karen and her friend to view the video together. Alas, I sent them away in a rush. But oh wells, I am already so grateful that my father and my brother were able to come to Korea last minute. It was also last minute that they could come, and they were also pondering whether to come.I saw scoot promos that it was cheap to fly over on that morning, and OMG they really flew over. Guess sometimes we don't really want regrets to happen, plus I rented that hanbok, I would definitely want to share the joy with my family members. I just couldn't ask for more. I'm already feeling so happy that they are here. There is no such thing as perfectness. Even a wedding, you can't expect everything to go perfectly well. Every bride would have their own small regrets despite of how perfect they want it to be.

I.. am just proud that I did it. I made it through. Enjoy the graduation movie that I had done for my level six class. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment