Instagram

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The different images produced from different perspective

Viewing my photos, viewing my photos. As I view from one photo to another I noticed.. the differences from one hand to another. Each person has a different touch to the camera and that all show in the images taken. Sometimes I feel its even easier with a point and shoot camera, because I don't even have to think and consider about the various functions and just shoot in auto mode.

It looks like I won't be able to post my trip photos like before, and I would only be able to post selective shots every now and then. Sigh~ Anyways. The idea of this post is regarding the differences of each person's touch of the camera.
 These pictures were taken in Launceston, Tas, visiting a design museum. The subject is viewing a crystal ball, watching it turn into million of lights. Focus is obviously on the subject, albeit a little blur. However, we do not see the face of the subject, do we know what she is doing? But the wide angle of the lens allows us to see the background of the room, in which its all full of such identical stuff. This image will shine if its black and white.
Perhaps, like this.
In this image, we see the subject face, he's viewing the crystal ball intently. At a more closer viewpoint, we get to see his reactions, or get a glimpse of what he may be thinking while watching the crystal ball move. 
This attention interests the viewers. "Ah, I wanna look at what he is looking."

P.s. I'm not any pro by the way, I'm intrigued by the different perspectives people will have. I may be just talking crap though. Bleagh. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment