Instagram

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Market walk at Salamanca Place, Tasmania, Australia

10th March 2012, Saturday
Before I left Hobart for Launceston, I made sure to visit the Salamanca Market! Its a must visit for all tourists. I really enjoyed myself a lot at the market. There were just so many interesting things to look at, delicious food to eat on the way, and free music to listen. Yummy!
 The famous picturesque Salamanca Market starts from there, and its a long street ahead, with a junction in the middle. Market is in a form of a T shape, here being at the left of the T. In a sense, its like this. |-- I suppose I don't really have to write captions for the rest of the photos below, isn't it. ;) Do enjoy the upcoming string of photos.







One of my uncles commented that their street apples were very crunchy. I should have tried it! 
After some market shopping, shall we try some food?
 This stall, apparently was quite famous and was advertised on a HK food magazine. 
Because one my Hong Kong hostel mates immediately went gaga when she saw it! 
Then the 3 of them were like, come photos first! *snap snap snap* LOLOLOL. And I was there, haha haha haha.
Special mention: The famous Bratwurst hotdog! Yummy. Its juicy, and the fragrance, the appropriate level of saltiness registered in my brain! Really, I cannot forget the texture of the sausage. Hey I went with an empty stomach okay. XD Hotdogs, in Australia are ALL tasty in general. Haha.
 A slice of pizza, anyone?

 OMG, the blueberries were ripe and they tasted so sweet when popped into my mouth. A big box, costed 7.5 AUD only.
 Doughnut, with cinnamon powder.
Wow, the crepes were so yummy! I do have a habit of not knowing what to order when I'm in a foreign place for food (applies when I'm back at home too, heh). Usually I would ask the person what they recommend. I took this fetta cheese and spinach, and they were awesome. Matched with this tomato topping, thumbs up fantastic!! I was actually a little full, but I didn't want to miss out this crepe. But once I ate, I forgot I was full and finished this in a few minutes. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment