Instagram

Thursday, April 26, 2012

A Short Hiatus

As my title says, yeah I'm going to have a hiatus pretty soon.

I don't like to give promises, unless I can forsee myself being able to stick to them in future. Albeit this hiatus, whenever I feel like blogging, I will drop some bird shit here. Or some photos when my inspiration kicks in. Ahahaha.

Having said that, I could be totally MIA. Don't expect. On another note, I missed all my previous posts. A year long full of posts; it feels incomplete without them. My babies. Aww well. I told myself not to look back. And just keep remembering the utmost reason why I have created this blog. Hope I won't lose that motivation and continue to charge forward.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Get well soon. Love you lots.

No comments:

Post a Comment