Instagram

Monday, April 9, 2012

Oh t i m e.

I don't know, something has gotten into me and I just can't seem to fan it away. Ever since the return from aussie made me realise everything seems to be the same. Or it seems.

I'm leaving time further and further. Things surges to me like a mad train, and I feel I just can't seem to cope, or so. 5 more lessons only.

I feel lost. I think I should pick it up from where I had dropped and move on. True enough, holidays made me fly; it was superb. Relaxed. Enjoyed. Saw a lot of stuff. But once reality kicks in, it is supposed to make you feel excited to look forward to stuff you are required to do back home.

I know. Its stress before the exam. And unfortunately I'm feeling it so much earlier than expected this time round.

No comments:

Post a Comment