Instagram

Monday, March 19, 2012

Back from holidays!

My holidays ended! Boo... Its back to reality, my work and studies!

Most importantly, I will miss the people there so much. They are all so nice people.

I was told by my parents, they didn't receive one of my postcards. And that was my initial postcard when I reach Tasmania on the first day! It took so long for them to receive. At least 5 days I guess?

I remembered, I sent them on the first day. Oh wells. Its lost in transit.

I throughly enjoyed my trip throughout the 11 days. Tiring, but fun. Pack, pack, and unpack unpack, returning the items back to its original position at home. Aiyo, that was the most tiring.

Other than that, I really love it. Albeit last minute to planning the trip, thankfully it all went well. Very thankful to my friends in Tasmania who accomodated me and really took great care of me, and my poly friend who brought us all around brisbane and gold coast and skipping school to accompany us.

No comments:

Post a Comment