Instagram

Thursday, March 22, 2012

A Meet up with my tassie land tour friend from Germany!

Ooh, yesterday I met up with my German friend whom we met during our land tour to Wineglass Bay in Tasmania. She is a strict vegan so actually I had a little difficulty finding vegan food for her. But since yesterday I wanted to bring her to Clark Quay, I googled vegan food in clark quay, and was surprised to find Real Food!! It was a place that I have seen before and always wanted to try, but didn't get to, and thus forgotten as the time goes by. Since I don't frequent Central either.

The food at Real Food is good! And we had a hearty chat. Love occurs pretty fast when it comes. So she told me. Just don't think about it and it will hit you when you least expected it. Haha. I think that is such a good advice. Yep I shouldn't think about it anymore. And just enjoy my life!~ Comes what may.

No comments:

Post a Comment