Instagram

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Meathaven @ Jalan Kayu

I've started to use Flickr, to upload my photos. Gah I find it such difficulty to upload it from Flickr to Blogger. Is it because I do not know the way how? Flickr do support Blogger, but how? I can't stand it anymore, I've switched back to upload via Picasa halfway.

23th March 2012, Friday
Came with Japanese girl and a colleague of ours to Meathaven.
It was a place that the japanese girl had always wanted to bring me to!
I had this. Its juicy. But normally I don't have oysters. But ever since I came back from aussie, I can accept this.
Tried their soup. Yummy.
 Oh my god we tried this! The pork ribs. Its succulent.
 NZ Beef steak. Juicy, medium rare if I'm not wrong. Special mention: The char grilled potatoes.
They are really fragrant when you bite into them.
 A Movenpick vanilla ice cream. No need any description of this, I'm sure? ;)
And.. lastly an artistic picture of our japanese girl. She's so cute, isn't she. Heh. Love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment