Instagram

Friday, March 30, 2012

Doing my songs follow up

It has been a while. Since I've done some follow up on kpop. It feels so good.

Because I was helping a colleague of mine to find Heartstrings / You've fallen for me OST over the net. Only to realise that I had actually renamed it as a name which I had forgotten in my hard drive. And then I came across some awesome kpop songs. I just have to listen to 2NE1!

I'm so lonely x 5~ This song is freaking good. Was listening for the first time during the MNET concert last year in Sg, and I was mesmerized.

And then, I was so addicted to 2PM - Put your hands up, put your hands up, the moment the song was played in king's car, I was already Hands up~ yo~ Hehe, boon was laughing her heads off. Well~ I don't care eh eh eh eh eh. Hehehehe. Its so clubbish and I just wanted to enjoy the music flow at that time.

Ahhhhh, it feels so good. Then its fantastic baby! Dance-dance-just dance~ ;)
These recent songs really blew my head off. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment