Instagram

Monday, March 5, 2012

Counting down. to my trip.

Gah, a week just passed like that. I was still thinking, its okay, I have a week left, and then poof!

Preparations were barely done, and I have yet to feel the excitement. Yet. Yet. My mum said, its as though she's the one packing, because whatever I need, I have to ask her and she has to find it because only she knows where she keep her things.

2 weeks before I was still happily planning my trip itinerary, and then ever since from last week, I have been so busy with classes, including tonight. But during classes half of the time was clothes preparation! Cold, not cold?! Oh wells. It has been quite some time ever since I did some far travelling, so I felt rather lost, like will I need this? Is this warm enough? Or long sleeve t-shirts will do? Coat? Jacket?

Anyways. Hope the weather is okay when I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment