Instagram

Friday, June 29, 2012

PS Cafe @ Paragon, Orchard, Sg

Finally!! 

I am able to post a food post properly after all the woo haa that had happened earlier on this year. Which also meant that finally I had the time to arrange my photos and give it some light in the blog now! Hahaha. Yay! Started on some simple posts first. I've some glitches with the way my blog is presented anyways. Got some stuff to learn and edit as well. My photo resolution (which is affecting the mobile presentation, grrr), anyone who can help me? >.< its all the complicated html thingy. And I also want to remove my profile and all the other stuff from the sidebar to pages so leaving my main web body with all my posts. Wanted to put a certain default handwriting for posts. I'm always so not satisfied with my blog. Guess that's the only way that keeps me going. Because I'm always not satisfied and I crave for more changes that could be done.

25th January 2012, Wednesday

It was the first day back to work after the Chinese New Year! While it may have been the day for some to head back to school, it was ours back to work, as per normal just like the other working adults. The Japanese girl and I agreed to eat something nice, and I suggested PS cafe as I had heard it was good. Come lets go!
 Have heard that PS Cafe is not bad, but upon reaching, it was pretty crowded over at the outlet at Paragon, 
and its like upclass market chatting away instead of the comfortable cafe-like atmosphere. 
 I have to be frank. Their food was so so. And yet pretty expensive for us working adults, for lunch. 
I had this very cheesy macaroni. But it doesn't leave a great aftertaste and after sometime, I felt 'jelat'.
(i.e. feeling full just by eating another mouthful, or seeing it)
This was laksa pasta that the Japanese girl had, and it wasn't that fantastic as well even though it was touted as the best selling. 
Are you sure its one of best sellers? I saw people ordering more of their sandwiches across several tables straight. Haha. 
Yep, so it wasn't as good as what the reviews had mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment