Instagram

Thursday, June 28, 2012

The lethargic me for the week

I haven't been resting well for the whole week. Yes, well is the word to say it.

Ever since my exams ended last week, immediately I scrambled back to work the next day. All of my friends were like that too; we all have the same problem: No leave anymore! Except one that I know of. But that was because he had to do re-service for that whole week as well before popping back to work yesterday. Work and study.. sigh, everyone in this line all knows it. 

Today is exactly one week after the end of my exams. Being back to work, really felt like ages, the start of checking my flooded emails, the start of receiving calls and calling back, the start of clearing my paperwork. Woo hoo~

I hadn't been resting well enough. Only a few nights of sleeping earlier so far are absolutely inadequate to recuperate my energy. Anyways, its the same, I still have to wake up at 7.20am in the morning everyday. Long gone were those days when I could sleep till 12 noon. I'm getting older. I'm suffering from memory loss. I can't even remember what my colleague had for lunch just now, and I nearly can't even remember my own lunch too! When I had just finished it like 15 mins ago?

Exams are killing me, softly. Good or bad? Good, in a way I knew I really studied very hard this time round. I could seriously feel the exam mood coming back to me when I did my revision. It was as though my pre-exam times in uni. I could feel it myself and I felt good with that, to be honest. The previous sittings, I wasn't able to concentrate enough. Somehow, it just didn't feel right and I felt I didn't give my best. 

I can say, I was happy to get that mood back, because I hadn't been able to find the initial strength when I furthered my studies with ACCA. True enough, I was sleepy when it came to 1AM, but I was determined to to finish my revision and that probably kept me going all the way until 2AM, afterwhich I walked slowly back home. In a daze. But that also meant, I was in deep stress and I broke down twice during the midst of my revisions.

Bad, in a way. I chose not to remember all the other rest that were not important, and that made me suffer memory loss as a result. I can feel it. Last time, a few times reading it, and I was able to remember and recall it well. Now - I write out the answer several times and its still not inside my head.

Now. There is something I will like to point out. Setting our priorities is very important in our life. A lot of stuff gets hindered in the way (i.e. either not accomplished, or often we sighed that we are capable of doing it better) because we do not prioritise and focus on what is the most required as of now. This is something I had realised all along, but I didn't do anything about it. But through my revision this time round, I really understood the meaning of 'study hard'. Its hard for ladies, our thoughts tend to drift away, out of the study league....easily. But. I managed to concentrate, well enough. I'm glad. Hopefully I can pass.

What should I eat, to get the younger me back?? Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment