Instagram

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dean & Deluca at Orchard Central, sg

10th April 2014, Thursday

It has been some time I have met these two friends. We don't neet up often, as we are all busy. But we catch up a lot everytime we meet up. One can say its always a quality meet up.

Lots and lots of chats, never ending. We ordered what, one all day bb, pancakes, prawn mango, truffle fries and avocado salad. Before that we had a strawberry tart! I didn't take picture of the tart because I thought perhaps don't need but now I regretted it. Haha damn delicious! Sweet strawberries  plus the fact I was hungry! Haha.

They gave me inspiration everytime. Without fail. Seeing them, makes me wonder why didn't I have such close poly friends? Them and their circle, being friends for a decade and contacting each other frequently. Thats really awesome.

We used to be from the same company, and now we are out of the company. No doubt today we are thankful of who we were, all thanks to our company. There's always loads of juicy stuff going around. Haha. So as usual talks about the movement in the company. And makes me realise one thing. Nowadays its the people evolving the company,  no longer the company evolving the people. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, you will be out of the league soon.

Its a sad thing that such a culture will affect the company to be so stagnant. In a vibrant environment, a stagnant company will never survive. For sure. Waters are bound to change, new leaves are bound to grow. Success today does not equal to success tomorrow. Thats what I had learned from my current company. And they had opted for an organization culture change.

Its no wonder Japan is in a state of financial crisis, and never surviving. Its because of the resistance to change. Resistance to invest. What I have today, if I can I try to maintain without having to incur any more costs. As a result it can't retain the younger ones. Afterall the younger ones have nothing to lose. And yes, for the younger ones, we will have to job hop.

Hop while we are still young. Learn more while we are still young. Move on when we foresee there is no career advancement ahead. Realistic, yes. But we have to. If not how to buy a 800, 000 dollars of flat. Maybe resale? The thing is we have quali and we are still young. Nothing to be worried about. I admire them. They are so full of energy. I can feel it bursting out of them. These positive people. They are at the age, whereby they are the heartbeat of our nation. Beating away furiously. I hope to be like them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment