Instagram

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Finally! A blogger app is here!!!!! XD

2nd April 2014, Wednesday

I haven't been posting for a while. Because mainly the last three months (sept to dec 2014) of my korean language trip in South korea, I had been fully enjoying myself. Without an app to blog, its so difficult to stay at home and just do blogging. Earlier on I had searched, but there were no apps on this. Now that I'm relocated back to Singapore, a random check and I realised there is a blogger app. Yay!

I have read the comments, mostly were not too good. Nevertheless I still downloaded it because what could go so wrong with an app that google has created. I hope this app can aid me to create posts on the go. Wherever, whenever.

Writing of this post, it feels relatively easy and convenient. I don't feel the blog template constraint on the mobile option. I used to update on the mobile before, I forgot what source I used. But it wasnt too friendly and I just gave up in the end. Its just like text messaging and its as though I am writing a long note down. Now I'm gonna try uploading pictures. If all is well then I will be using this app often from now.

Its really sad that I am not blogging often enough. I could blog often during my previous employment, but not now as my current employment blocked off blogger access. Quite surprised why they restricted that.

During the days when I was in korea, I told myself I will blog more. But ultimately I didnt blog. More often than not I will be playing in the outdoors and when I reached home, I am tired of switching on my laptop. I ended up sleeping away to the next day. Then the same routine followed. I usually will be in a daze state when I reached home early as I didn't know what to do. Lazy you can say, but I find myself dreaming away into my own world in my own room. Its a love hate relationship. In the end, I decided that I will just plan my days full everyday until about evening. Then head home have dinner, shower, relax and sleep. Can you believe it, I have no tv in my room in korea! Yet I still enjoyed throughout. You may ask me, how did I survive? But I really do not need a tv. Night time, do a little homework, and its time to sleep. Omg.

Speaking of which I will need to pull out all the photos I had taken in the sd card. Its overdue so so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment