Instagram

Monday, April 28, 2014

I think .. I saw him.

28th Apr 2014, Monday

Just watched Transcendence, this movie. Not too impressed I must say. Somehow, I even thought that was scary.

The movie ended with a flat climax. Everyone started to leave the cinema. And a guy in front of me stood up.

I think I saw him. He turned slightly to the left. Face slightly to the left but I still couldn't see him well. And he walked down the stairs without turning back.

Its surprising that he came alone. Or rather, seemed to come alone. Why. He had loads of friends isn't it. He had a gf too, isn't it. The people beside him also doesn't seem to be the people he knew.

I know. What's in the past is in the past. I am not looking back either. I would assume why and my head will start to spin a thousand of reasons why he would want to watch this show. Connect and disconnect.

But likewise, it wouldn't be him. It is my imagination. But he came after work. He wore a white collared shirt and black pants. Along with a briefcase I suspected because I couldn't see it. If he is really the man, he would have spotted me because he is alone. If not he wouldn't have tilted his head slightly to the left before leaving.

If its him, I think he knows. If not, I am still the same. I can feel, I have moved on. More wanting to keep a friend. If. If, you are happen to come across this blog (which I think you won't,  because you have disconnected), I really hope we are still friends and greet each other on the street. I am able to do that now. Forgive me for not being able to do that in the past.

And I know we probably would. One day. 有缘的话。我相信,还有机会。

No comments:

Post a Comment