Instagram

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

The me Today

16th April 2014, Wednesday

Work is shit today. I know I may be saying out of anger now.

The 800 missing asset items is driving me crazy. Im not sure how to get about doing them. I am not given a clear direction. I dislike to liaise with the other lady because she is hard to handle. I just want to reduce more stuff that has related with her.

She called me names today. That is so disrespectful. I have nothing but utter disgust for her.

I may be wrong. I feedbacked to my boss. In return my boss asked me if he should tell her off directly. I was shocked and thus said no you don't have to, but I would appreciate if you can subtly tell her not to say any names should she say any names again.

After this, I realised full autonomy is not for me. Or should I say, perhaps I am not ready for full autonomy yet.

I am so upset. Why can't I overcome this. I am only here to assist this physical inventory asset count. I am only on contract here. Why make my life so difficult?

No comments:

Post a Comment