Instagram

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Hugging the palm tree? HAHA

18th Apr 2014 - 20th Apr 2014
Friday to Sunday

Friday was a Good Friday public holiday. Me Ting ting and her friend Gillian went on a yoga retreat to Bintan, Indonesia.

We went with Yoga Seeds, which is just established not long ago. The package they offered were considered cheap, not too expensive. All in all, I think I only paid for about 450 sgd. Yes some may think wow going to Bintan yet cost 450 bucks?! But its a yoga retreat, meaning there are yoga classes arranged for you in the day and night. Thats why we are also in a way paying for the classes. People who participated the retreats often will prolly know its priced reasonably.

So the day opened with a morning yoga and close with a night yoga. Food weren't vegetarian, so it wasn't a full 100 percent healthy retreat hahahhaa but I did enjoyed myself a lot.

It was lucky that the whole yoga exercises weren't very tedious and for a brand new person like me to be able to follow and keep up, its peanuts for people who practise yoga frequently.

After this retreat, I am already looking forward to the next getaway. Pls. Let me have it. :-:

No comments:

Post a Comment