Instagram

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Yiruma live in sg!!

6th April 2014, Sunday

Went to Yiruma's concert on saturday night. Thanks to Benjamin, I got my first experience of going to a piano recital. Im very very surprised and superrrrr proud of myself that I didn't fall asleep!! XD XD XD

The recital was really really damn goood. Badly wanted to discuss and talk about it after the concert though. The way it was played. Overall I felt that the pace was so much faster than I had heard from the cd. But it was good too! I know because in the book cafe I used to frequent in edae, had always played these pieces. The pace was slightly slower. Reminiscent this piece. I had at least heard 50 times maybe? Staying at the cafe from 10am to 10pm, mondays till fridays during study period. LOL. That was my favourite book cafe in edae. Comfortable.

Kiss the rain that piece. When yiruma started playing my tears started to fall. I was so affected man. I have no idea why. My heart wrenched. I know this must have been used in dramas. Such a sad soulful piece.

To me. I hope yiruma has some jazz piano piece to share, but unfortunately throughout the recital he didn't really have, which was a pity to me. Maybe because I like jazz piano pieces lah. My style. I like them because they are able to spice up my mood after work. Relax my mind.

Or maybe there isnt a pure piano jazz piece. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment