Instagram

Thursday, April 3, 2014

The hair serum I am using currently

3rd April 2014, Thursday

Week by week passed so fast.
It has been already three months I'm back from South Korea. Won't say I miss going back, because everything is back to reality and I embraced that. I'm comfortable with my life now; I have secured a pretty good job. I have no problems adapting back to sg. I'm lovin it.

However, I missed my friends in Korea. Missing that we are all separated. The only connection left is via that katalk group.

We all just have to move on. Maybe its because I have no regrets in the past that made me look forward to future. Having known that all these times would be short lived, I treated them all my best. I enjoyed every bit while it lasted.

My misen hair serum that I was using. Its finishing. Good things all have to come to an end, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment